To fit the growing needs of the Kernersville Family YMCA we are converting the North Gym space to a larger, high-end Group Exercise Studio along with a state-of-the-art Functional Training Center.
The North Gym will be split into two spaces, separated by a sound proof floor-to-ceiling wall. Additionally, we will be adding two 1,000 square foot multi-purpose/youth rooms upstairs.
New Group Exercise Studio details
- 3,782 total square feet
- Brand new state with new, high-end sound system with the latest technology
- Can fit up to 150 participants per class
Functional Training Center details
- 2,379 total square feet, more than doubling the size of the current training center space
- State-of-the-art equipment including wall mount squat racks, sleds, bumper plates, battle ropes, rowers, and more
- New sound system and Myzone heart rate tracker televisions