Kids Night Out
Parents – enjoy a Saturday night out while the kids have a safe and fun-filled evening at the Jerry Long Family YMCA!
We serve pizza dinner, play games, watch a movie and even have gym time while you’re out and about. Our K-5 kids will start the night with swim time, so don’t forget your swim suit.
Pre-registration is required, as Kids Night Out often fills quickly!
6 weeks-5th grade
Saturdays as listed below
Drop off is at 5:30pm
Pick up is at 9:30pm
$20/Members and $35/Potential Members
*Additional $5 per child if signing up the day of the event
Families with 3 or more children will get $5 off the 3rd child’s registration and any additional children registered thereafter.
Register at any time for all sessions. Early registration is encouraged.
Please Contact: Ammanda Crouch at (336) 712-2000 ext 6574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Birthday Parties
We are now offering swimming pool birthday parties in our brand new program pool! Parties will also make use of the multi-purpose room off of the pool deck. The pool will not be closed to members, but will allow space for your party attendees.
Click here for more information!
The YMCA has a long history of bringing parents and children together for life enriching experiences. This history has left a legacy of strengthened relationships and close bonds in many families and communities around the country. The YMCA of Northwest North Carolina has been a part of the Y-Indian Guide/Adventure Guides program for more than 30 years. Adventure Guides currently serves 20 tribes with over 400 participants in Forsyth, Stokes, Davie, Yadkin, and Wilkes Counties. Collectively, these tribes form the Adventure Guides Saura Nation.
The Adventure Guides Program aims to strengthen the bond between fathers and their children through activities that allow them to spend quality time together. Based on strong traditions of the Native American Culture including dignity, patience, e-ndurance, spirituality, concern for the Earth and family values, these programs are tools that will help build memories that will last a lifetime.
Through Adventure Guides, the YMCA provides the following benefits to father and child:
- Foster companionship and understanding and set a foundation for positive, lifelong relationships between father and child
- Build a sense of self-esteem and personal worth
- Expand awareness of body, mind, and spirit
- Provide a framework to meet a mutual need of spending enjoyable, constructive, and quality time together
- Enhance the quality of family time
- Emphasize the vital role parents play in the growth and development of their children
- Offer an important and unique opportunity to develop & enjoy volunteer leadership skills
- Opportunity to meet other families with children the same age
For further information, please contact Amelia Johnson at 336.983.3131 or email at email@example.com.