My Y is Every Y
More For Your Membership
All YMCA members will now have access to all our locations and programs! Enjoy full access and amenities at each of our 15 locations.
- More pool space at the William G. White, Jr. Family YMCA, Davie Family YMCA, Stokes Family YMCA, and the Yadkin Family YMCA.
- The Gateway YWCA, located at 1300 S Main Street in Winston-Salem, with a fitness center, three group exercise studios, and a wide range of exercise classes, as well as AAU regulation-size basketball courts and indoor track.
- Special programs like Hot Yoga at the Robinhood Road Family YMCA and Les Mills GRIT at the Robinhood Road and Jerry Long Family YMCAs
- Full access, including pools, at the YMCAs in Wilkesboro and Statesville and an outdoor Water Park at the Kernersville Family YMCA
- Newly-expanded Wilkes Family YMCA Wellness Center
- State-of-the art Training Center with CrossFit at Wilkes Family and Fulton Family YMCAs
- Full access to more group exercise class offerings, gym space, and more at all branches
Click on Find Your YMCA below to view an interactive map to learn about each YMCA and the features it offers to members. You’ll be able to click each location on the map to bring up an informative tooltip.
Please visit our membership page to see the pricing for each type of membership.
Visit YMCAs Across the Country with NEW Nationwide Membership
Your Y just got a whole lot bigger!
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use any participating Y throughout the United States. Click here to find participating YMCAs. Looking for other YMCAs in North Carolina and Virginia? Click here for a list of locations in North Carolina and here for a list of locations in Virginia.
How It Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access.
Nationwide Membership Program Details
- The Nationwide Membership program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership. Silver Sneakers® members may be able to visit other locations with Silver Sneakers®, please contact the Y you wish to visit. Members can contact their insurance company for a list of participating facilities or they can contact the Y they wish to visit. For example, we do not offer Blue365 (Prime) available at other YMCAs in the state, so Blue365 participants would not be eligible to visit any of our branches.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch the majority of the time. Usage will be monitored over a 28 day period and your “home branch” will notify you if you are using another branch more and your membership needs to be transferred.
- Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCA reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.