At the Statesville Family YMCA, we offer a wide variety of Wellness programs from Personal Training to Group Exercises (including Group Cycling, Aerobics and Yoga & Pilates) and Specialty Programs.
Your Virtual YMCA
During these unprecedented times, we’re working to make sure you have wellness and fitness options available to you and your family at home. Just because we aren’t in the same room together doesn’t mean we can’t be here for each other, together. Click here to get started!
Group Exercise Classes
Classes are open to all exercise levels, with alternative movements offered for different skill levels to maximize your personal workout. Our instructors are happy to give additional guidance to beginners, just introduce yourself before class! Minimum age is 14 years (with a parent) at Family Y.
Challenge yourself! Boot Camps are fun, non-traditional ways to get in shape and feel great! Boot Camps are designed to give you the platform to push yourself and get the significant benefits that you deserve, which means increases in fitness, increases in strength, and decreases in body fat.
Scroll down to see what Boot Camps are coming up, and to register online!
LifeStyle 360: A Comprehensive Weight Loss Program
LifeStyle 360 will motivate and guide participants in their journey to establish healthy new habits that support sustainable weight loss. Participants receive routine communication and are highly encouraged in this small group setting to implement newly learned strategies that promote lifelong changes around managing their weight. Included in the program:
- Individualized exercise plans and guided group workouts (3 days/week) to improve functional movement, balance, gain strength and stamina, and burn calories
- Pre/Post assessments with FIT 3D Body Scanner ($50 value)
- Weekly weigh-ins and goal check-ins
- Biometric screenings at sessions 1, 12 and 24
- Nutrition tips, healthy recipes and motivational emails provided weekly
- Weekly food tracking reviewed by program trainer
- Water bottle with time markets to promote hydration and motivate water intake
- Reduced cost for Myzone heart rate tracker: $50 (a $25 savings)
- Live virtual interactive cooking session with a certified teaching chef
New sessions coming this fall!
Days/Time: 3 days/week (45-60 minutes per session)
Fee: $175 member rate/$225 potential member rate (can be broken into 2 monthly payments)
Offered regionally at YMCA locations
For program availability, registration and additional information please email Tim Gribble at email@example.com
Work with a certified YMCA Personal Trainer to achieve your desired fitness goals. Regardless of age or fitness level, one-on-one training can provide:
- Weight loss/management
- Increased strength, endurance and flexibility
- Post-rehabilitation conditioning
- Disease management and prevention
- Off-season training
- Pre-event conditioning
Register online by clicking here for One on One Personal Training or here for Small Group Personal Training. Please contact Heather Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to make an appointment.
Click here for our Notice of Privacy Practices/HIPAA.