My Y Is Every Y
More For Your Membership
All YMCA members now have access to all our locations and programs! Enjoy full access and amenities at each of our 16 locations.
- More pool space at the William G. White, Jr. Family YMCA, Davie Family YMCA, Stokes Family YMCA and now the eight-lane Gateway YWCA Aquatics Center
- The Gateway YWCA, located at 1300 S Main Street in Winston-Salem, offers a state-of-the-art Aquatics Center including an eight-lane competition pool and the largest indoor Water Park in the Winston-Salem area. The YWCA also includes a fitness center, three group exercise studios, and a wide range of exercise classes, as well as AAU regulation-size basketball courts and indoor track.
- Special programs like Hot Yoga at the Robinhood Road Family YMCA and Les Mills GRIT at the Robinhood Road and Jerry Long Family YMCAs
- Full access, including pools, at the YMCAs in Wilkesboro and Statesville and an outdoor Water Park at the Kernersville Family YMCA
- Newly-expanded Wilkes Family YMCA Wellness Center
- State-of-the art Training Center with CrossFit at Wilkes Family and Fulton Family YMCAs
- Full access to more group exercise class offerings, gym space, and more at all branches
Click on Find Your YMCA below to view an interactive map to learn about each YMCA and the features it offers to members. You’ll be able to click each location on the map to bring up an informative tooltip.
Please visit our membership page to see the pricing for each type of membership.
Visit YMCAs Across North Carolina and Now – Virginia!
Your Y just got a whole lot bigger!
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout North Carolina and Virginia.
How It Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access.
Reciprocal Membership Program Details
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only. Program–only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify. Silver Sneakers® members may use other Silver Sneakers® locations only.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time. Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCA reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
- For more information about YMCAs across the state of North Carolina visit www.ncymcaalliance.org and in Virginia visit www.virginiaymcas.org. Some program restrictions may apply at certain YMCAs.