At the Alexander County Family YMCA, we offer a wide variety of Wellness programs from Personal Training to Group Exercises, including Group Spin, Aerobics and Yoga and Specialty Programs.
Your Virtual YMCA
During these unprecedented times, we’re working to make sure you have wellness and fitness options available to you and your family at home. Just because we aren’t in the same room together doesn’t mean we can’t be here for each other, together. Click here to get started!
LifeStyle 360: A Comprehensive Weight Loss Program
LifeStyle 360 will motivate and guide participants in their journey to establish healthy new habits that support sustainable weight loss. Participants receive routine communication and are highly encouraged in this small group setting to implement newly learned strategies that promote lifelong changes around managing their weight. Included in the program:
- Individualized exercise plans and guided group workouts (3 days/week) to improve functional movement, balance, gain strength and stamina, and burn calories
- Pre/Post assessments with FIT 3D Body Scanner ($50 value)
- Weekly weigh-ins and goal check-ins
- Biometric screenings at sessions 1, 12 and 24
- Nutrition tips, healthy recipes and motivational emails provided weekly
- Weekly food tracking reviewed by program trainer
- Water bottle with time markets to promote hydration and motivate water intake
- Reduced cost for Myzone heart rate tracker: $50 (a $25 savings)
- Live virtual interactive cooking session with a certified teaching chef
New sessions coming this fall!
Days/Time: 3 days/week (45-60 minutes per session)
Fee: $175 member rate/$225 potential member rate (can be broken into 2 monthly payments)
Offered regionally at YMCA locations
For program availability, registration and additional information please email Tim Gribble at firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge yourself! Boot Camps are fun, non-traditional ways to get in shape and feel great! Boot Camps are designed to give you the platform to push yourself and get the significant benefits that you deserve, which means increases in fitness, increases in strength, and decreases in body fat.
Scroll down to see what Boot Camps are coming up, and to register online!
We know that sometimes it’s hard to take the first steps in becoming healthier. That’s why we’re here for you, every day: to give you the extra motivation and guidance that you need. Our personal trainers can help you with weight loss, body toning, sport specific training, injury prevention and post rehabilitation, plus helping develop and reaching your goals for a healthier you! We offer individual and group personal training sessions.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Help you safely begin and maintain an effective exercise program.
- Develop an exercise program specifically designed according to your personal health history, needs, limitations, and goals.
- Provide motivation, encouragement and accountability to your exercise program.
- Serve as a resource for objective and accurate health and fitness information.
- Help you fit exercise into your busy schedule to make the most efficient use of your time.
Personal Training Rates & Packages
1 hour session: $50 Members/$70 Potential Members
4 one hour sessions: $190 Members/$270 Potential Members
8 one hour sessions: $375 Members/$525 Potential Members
12 one hour sessions: $550 Members/$770 Potential Members
1 half hour session: $40 Members/$50 Potential Members
4 half hour sessions: $150 Members/$190 Potential Members
8 half hour sessions: $300 Members/$375 Potential Members
12 half hour sessions: $440 Members/$550 Potential Members
Small Group Trainings (2-4 people)
1 hour group: $35 per member/$50 per potential member
4 group sessions: $130 per member/$190 per potential member
8 group sessions: $260 per member/$375 per potential member
12 group sessions: $385 per member/$550 per potential member
Note: All Personal Trainers at the YMCA are employees of the YMCA. The YMCA does not allow non-employee Personal Trainers to provide services for our members. Please contact Heather Warren at email@example.com for additional information.
Personal Trainer information coming soon
Group Exercise Classes
Classes are open to all exercise levels, with alternative movements offered for different skill levels to maximize your personal workout. Our instructors are happy to give additional guidance to beginners. Just introduce yourself before class! Minimum age is 12 years (with a parent).
Click here for our Notice of Privacy Practices/HIPAA.