Why you should be concerned about employee health and wellness?
- There is an estimated $3 to $5 return on every $1 allocated to employee wellness
- Health costs are expected to double within the next six years
- Ultimately, healthier employees = lower costs
How does an employee health and wellness program help you and your employees?
- Serves as a valuable recruiting and employee retention tool
- Demonstrates to employees that your company considers them as assets rather than expenses
- Reinforces the workplace as the perfect environment to mold healthier attitudes
- Builds employee morale
- Increases productivity
- Improves corporate image
- Prepares employees to cope with changes within the work environment
What We Offer
Your business invests in its employees every day. What better way to protect those investments than to reinforce healthier attitudes and lifestyles through the YMCA’s Corporate Health & Wellness programs and membership?
Try our wellness centers, pools, gyms and numerous group exercise classes. Need a little extra help? We offer personal training too!
From tots to seniors, we’ve got something for everyone. A fantastic employee benefit for the whole family!
Our members do not have to sign term contracts.
Special Corporate Retreats
Looking for a great team building exercise or special corporate retreat? Look no further than YMCA Camp Hanes, nestled 25 miles outside of Winston-Salem at the base of the Sauratown Mountain, for all your corporate needs. Contact Jared Causby at (336) 983-3131 or email@example.com.
My Y is Now Every Y
All YMCA members now have access to all of the locations and programs in the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina! Enjoy full access and amenities at each of our 16 locations.
Also, sometimes it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the state.
For more information, please click here.
Start Connecting Your Employees To A Healthier Lifestyle Today!
For more information, contact Adam McIver at 336.777.6240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
And, as always, feel free to stop by any one of our YMCA branches for a tour.